When bodies age several changes happen to them, changes in the physical looks included. And there are parts of our body that gets visible when our skin is aging. But you need not fear aging. There are powerful solutions for a youthful skin.
Age gracefully, they say. While I tend to agree with this sentiment, I’m also a firm believer in prevention. A little time and money today can significantly suspend sagging knees and spotted hands. Start young and stay young, I say.
Here, five areas of your face and body that tell your true age — and the treatments and creams that can halt the aging process.
1. Mouth – Do you drink your coffee out of an adult sippy cup? And your Vodka sodas out of a straw? Do you smoke (GASP!) cigarettes? Think about doing this action daily (or many times a day) — and what the pursing of your lips like such does to the sensitive area around your mouth… that’s right, it produces fine lines. Prevention: Stop smoking… now. Try drinking coffee and other beverages from the rim, not a straw or a small opening in a cup. And, of course, there’s a cream to fix that too. First and foremost, you want to keep the area hydrated. Hydration is like cryptonite to fine lines and wrinkles. Try Peter Thomas Roth’s Un-wrinkle Lip Treatment packed with active antiaging peptides and neuropeptides to bring volume and hydration to the area. You can also use a drop of eye cream for the delicate area around your mouth but, be advised, unlike the area around your eyes, your mouth does have pores and it is possible to breakout if you are prone to pimples.
2. Hands – Hands often show your authentic age, even if your face looks years younger. Why? Because hands are almost always left vulnerable and unprotected to the sun – on a daily basis – and sun is the number one cause of aging, spots and lines. Prevention: Wear sunscreen on the tops of your hands – everyday. And remember to hydrate as much as possible. Lotion morning, noon and night will help (carry it in your Proenza – even the PS11 Mini has room for a tube of lotion). In fact, try a multitasking product like Clinique’s Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 which will both moisturize and protect. I always rub the remainder of my daily facial sunscreen on the top of my hands – get in the habit and save face (or rather, hands).
Probably the most tough, practical troubles for anybody who lives with a disability is the essential activity of taking a bath or shower. It is often also stressful for a caregiver, when he or she must give physical support to a disabled person, especially if the caregiver is not physically capable to lift or carry a handicapped patient. Safety is the main concern when it comes to providing a useful disability bathroom at home. Though convenience is essential, safety is highest because without safety, a disabled person can incur serious injuries regardless of how accessible the bathroom actually is.
Though there are a lot of options that are available for use in this room, you need to boil down to the concern of the person needing it. You have to assess the range of handicapped accommodations that you want to address. Although there are a variety to choose from, below are just 3 of the most common and important aids that you might want to consider.
1. Safety rails – Installing safety railing around various parts of the bathroom is important in giving the important safety elements. Common areas that need rails are the tub, shower, toilet, vanity and open wall spaces. This will allow a disabled person to simply grab onto a rail anytime she or he needs it to provide stability. You can either put in portable or permanent rails, with regards to the certain needs. Oftentimes, it’s a good idea to set up some permanent rails, and also give a couple of portable bars that could be removed and utilized on trips. They are affordable and very convenient accessory you could easily add to your bathroom.
2. Shower seat – A shower seat is definitely an recommended option along with a walk in shower when there is a problem with mobility. Some easy access showers can come fitted together with a shower seat, but there are a wide range of shower seats available if yours does not, or you need a little support in your present, standard shower. These vary from corner shower seats to height adjustable seats and even swiveling shower seats, as well as a whole range more.
3. Nonslip floor – Providing a nonslip bathroom floor is essential and many common bathrooms may be dangerous even going to those people who are not disabled. When creating a bathroom for a disabled person, be sure to address this issue. One of the simplest ways to ensure that a floor is nonslip, is to coat the present floor with a nonslip rubber coating product that is easy to paint on the floor. This may provide a slightly tacky feel to the floor. It’s clear and is easily applied to many diverse floor coverings.
If you’re in the process of remodeling for disability purposes or you are going to build a new bathroom, be sure you mount the required handicap safety aids that could provide you with peace of mind for a risk-free home environment.
Have you ever wished that you had a couple extra rooms in your house or apartment? Many people do, and lots of them have figured out a way to achieve it without moving. Wall beds are growing rapidly in recognition, offering some of the best space-saving opportunities around.
When Space Is At A Premium
Using Murphy wall beds makes sense; people in most cases have a tendency to use their beds after the sun goes down. In many homes traditional beds during the day are rarely used and just take up valuable floor space. Imagine being able to wake up and folding up your unused bed to the wall. The room gains a much roomier appearance, enabling you to feel less confined. Well without a doubt, the top reason to use a wall bed is to save space. Since these kinds of beds can fold up vertically, these beds can free up a lot of floor which could then be utilized for other things. Whether you’ve got a small loft or just like open spaces, they are excellent additions to any house.
Enhance The Space In Each And Every Room In Your House
Space saving techniques already are all the rage in several kitchens, so it makes sense that wall beds are becoming more highly sought. With customizable cabinets typically attached, there’s certain to be a Murphy wall bed configuration available that would perfectly fit almost any home. With shelves and cabinets integrated to the overall design, these beds can blend seamlessly in with any decor imaginable. To create more liveable space in a bedroom it may be as simple as using one of these beds. Space improvement just does not get any better than that!
So Many Great Configurations To Choose From
Beds can use mechanisms that fold the bed out length-wise or width-wise. A bed that folds out width-wise if a bigger space saver, however the drawbacks are that the guests might end up in an awkward position or in the case of 2 guests, one of them will probably be trapped against a wall. Beds can be incorporated within a wall cabinet, a closet, a hutch/chest, or even a desk. They may be accompanied by shelving, drawers and lighting. A few options include a slide out night stand, and lower drawer storage.
Even though many individuals spend large amounts of time making their kitchens as space efficient as possible, a surprising number of them do little or nothing at all about creating more room in their bedroom. It really is true that you can really maximize the amount of space in your entire home by using Murphy wall in the sleeping quarters of your house or apartment.